What to include in your application
Your application must include:
- An up-to-date resume or curriculum vitae outlining your work experience, including the name of the organisation, duties performed and dates of employment; as well as any training you have undertaken and any special accomplishments/awards/projects.
Casual drivers with 4WD experience for random client support. Drivers are needed at short notice anytime during the week including weekends to support clients and members to travel between Alice Springs and the central desert communities. Note this is not a regular or...
Please note that these are Indigenous specific positions 2 positions (25hrs) for 6 month period of training on the job and with a training mentor. Both positions will require regular bush work alongside other program areas...
10 week project about gambling awareness (30 hrs per week)delivered one on one, in small groups and in workshops out bush on various communities, all age groups. The aim of the project is to raise awareness about the impact of gambling, to consider gambling...
1 part time position (2 weeks on 2 weeks off 38 hrs per week or negotiable weekly for total of 72 hrs per month) to support clients residing in various central desert communities with coordination of support and provision of planned activities for social...
Waltja is a community based Aboriginal Organisation, based in Alice Springs, working across the Central Desert Region. Waltja supports the development and management of innovative and appropriate services in remote communities.
- Successful job applicants will have a 3 month probation period.
- Salary sacrifice is available after the probation period is completed.
- Waltja staff are required to undertake a police check and hold a current Ochre Card.
- Positions identified as Aboriginal Identified are as per section 57 of the Anti Discrimination Act 1996(NT).
- Aboriginal people are also encouraged to apply for all other positions.
- Waltja is smoke free in the workplace and on the job