What to include in your application
Your application must include:
- An up-to-date resume or curriculum vitae outlining your work experience, including the name of the organisation, duties performed and dates of employment; as well as any training you have undertaken and any special accomplishments/awards/projects.
Waltja is a community based Aboriginal Organisation, based in Alice Springs, working across the Central Desert Region. Waltja supports the development and management of innovative and appropriate services in remote communities.
- Successful job applicants will have a 3 month probation period.
- Salary sacrifice is available after the probation period is completed.
- Waltja staff are required to undertake a police check and hold a current Ochre Card.
- Positions identified as Aboriginal Identified are as per section 57 of the Anti Discrimination Act 1996(NT).
- Aboriginal people are also encouraged to apply for all other positions.
- Waltja is smoke free in the workplace and on the job